top of page

How To Vote

Voting options on or before election day:

Vote In Person

Many voters choose to cast their vote on Election Day. On Election Day, you must vote at the polling place that is assigned to your precinct. Your precinct and polling place is printed on your Voter Information Card and available online. Click on the Find My Precinct button to find your correct precinct and voting location. Polling places are open from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. on Election Day. 


To Vote by mail

Palm Beach County voters may choose to receive a Vote-by-Mail ballot for a specific election, or for all elections in which they are eligible to vote through the next regularly scheduled general election.

If you are presently registered to vote in Palm Beach County, you may request a vote-by-mail ballot online, by email, fax, phone, or mail.


The deadline to request that a Vote-by-Mail ballot be mailed to you is no later than 5:00 p.m. on the tenth (10th) day before election day (§101.62(2), F.S.). We must receive the vote by mail ballot request by 5 p.m., a postmarked vote-by-mail ballot request is not valid. If you miss the deadline, you can visit one of our offices and we will print a mail ballot for you until 5:00 pm on the day before election day. Or you can vote in person on Election Day.​


  • Online

  • By Phone: (561) 656-6208

  • By Fax: (561) 656-6230

  • In person at any of our four offices

Click here to print a Vote-by-Mail Request FormA fillable form is also available here. Complete and signed Vote-by-Mail request forms may be returned by mail, fax (561) 656-6230, or as an attachment to email

Your Vote-by-Mail ballot may be sent to your legal residence address, permanent mailing address, or a temporary address. 

When sending a Vote-by-Mail ballot to an address not on file with the Florida Voter Registration System, the request must be in writing and signed by the voter. The online mail ballot request service system will notify you if the address is not already on file and you will be prompted to print, sign and submit your request to our office. 

bottom of page